30 October – 02 November 2014, Dataran Putrajaya
The Putrajaya International Islamic Arts and Cultural Festival (PIIACUF) is aimed at pioneering the values of Islam through the perspective of a moderate society where arts and culture takes center stage in delivering the messages of Islam to the world.
Islam as a way of life had its fair share in shaping the world through the ages. From the best of philosophers, thinkers, artists and leaders, PIIACUF will exhibit some of the finest works of Islam through the organizing of exhibition, seminars, symposiums, music and arts.
Themed PIIACUF 2014 takes its visitors through a journey of enlightenment Islamic arts and culture with focus on Wonders Of Islamic World. The appreciation towards past achievements and success of the Muslim world then will surely open a new pandora of thoughts for the future of Islam and Muslim in a modern world.
The event promises the best of Islamic Arts & Culture under one roof and surely it will be an event not to be missed. Join us for this wonderful journey of appreciation at Putrajaya International Islamic Arts & Cultural Festival 2014.
• Malaysia International Islamic Book Expo 2014
• Selawat with Habib Syech Assegaf
• International Islamic Forum (IIF) Putrajaya 2014
• Journey of Nur Concert 2.0
• Architecture Forum
• Wonders of Islamic World
• Al-Aqsa Exhibition
• Souq (Souq/Jualan)d
Perbadanan Putrajaya (PPj)
The Perbadanan Putrajaya’s main objectives and functions are:
• To perform all functions of a local government in Federal Territory of Putrajaya.
• To promote, stimulate, facilitate and undertake commercial, infrastructure and residential development in the area.
• To promote, stimulate and undertake economic and social development in the area.
• To control and co-ordinate the performance of the above activities in the area.